The Best Whole Food Chemical Free Foods
For friends and customers – this page lists Deb’s Favorite Whole Foods!
These are the best whole food choices that I have found!
I buy them, eat them and recommend them to you! (I am not a distributor for these companies.)
Chemical Free Foods
You can go straight to the online store for each company by clicking any of these links:
If you want to learn more about the foods that Deb buys from each company then read down this page.
I specialize in teaching people like you how to enjoy a healthy life.
Today’s children are the first generation of Americans to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
This is because convenience foods are full of chemicals. Chemicals have no nutritional value and are addictive. The best gift you can give a child is the gift of natural, chemical free foods.
The first step in healthy living is good food!
Deb’s Favorite Whole Foods
These are my favorite whole food choices from each company.
Wildtree Chemical Free Foods
Wildtree founder, Leslie Montie, began the quest for nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare meals in response to her two young children’s allergies and medical conditions.
I use these products on a regular basis:
- Salad Dressings: No high fructose corn syrup!
- Barbeque Sauces: No additives
- Spice Blends: Chemical free
- Grape Seed Oil: Great for cooking and baking and has all the “good” fats!
- Whole Wheat Mixes: No hydrogenated fats!
If you are one of those cooks who want convenient-dump-out-of-the-box mixes then these whole food products will give your family chemical free choices that taste good.
The Best Whole Food Snacks – Whole Food Farmacy
The Whole Food Farmacy offers pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food vegetarian snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats as well as a variety of personal care items and cleanses.
All of the items are vegetarian and most are vegan as well. Much of the product line is gluten-free.
Here is a list of the items I get every month regularly, so take notes:
- Cornucopia : This nut free snack comes in a variety of flavors and is similar to corn nuts only better!
- Bucky Ball Matrix Mix: Totally awesome! Peanuts, raspberry, sesame seeds and cane sugar.
- Veggielicious Spice : Better than potato chips, this dry vegetable blend is addictive. 1 ounce is only 80 calories and you will never eat a whole ounce in one sitting. Great for dieters who love the salty snacks. Veggielicious is also available without spices and is a nut free, gluten free and vegan snack choice.
- Phi Plus: This is a soft granola that comes in four flavors, tropical, chocolate, cranberry and the original. Keep it in your car for meals on the go. It is as good for you as dinner. All Phi snacks are chemical free and organic.
- Fruitalicious: This raw fruit snack packs a powerful fruity punch with no chemicals. It is nut free, gluten free and vegan.
Rastelli Meats = Best Food Choices
Rastelli not only knows and visits the farms that raise their cattle, they are certain to be humane farming practices, with a free roaming, stress free life.
All of the beef products are antibiotic free and actually get to walk around on the grass.
My favorite products from Rastelli Direct are the all natural boneless turkey breast, split chickens, turkey wings (if you like wings go for these), smashed burgers and the chicken sausages.
Greens Plus – Snacks, Shakes, Bars
Greens Plus has delicious greens-based power bars, smoothie powders as well as fruit and seed products.
I use Greens Organics or Wild Berry Super Food and Chia seeds for my shakes. The Wild Berry bars are my favorite car snacks!
If you have any questions email me or call: 717-751-2793